Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
On: 2017-04-22 10:12:44
On: 2018-05-04 21:23:27
(There's no video for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Ported by Aspyr.
The world's best skateboarding game gives players a glimpse into the real-life experience of becoming a top skater. Featuring a new free-roaming career mode, the player starts as an amateur and chooses which goals to take on to build skills and work up to becoming pro. Earn respect and pro status by conquering a skater-specific Pro Challenge, before opening an entirely new set of difficult Pro Goals. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 delivers the deepest and most challenging gameplay experience in the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series yet.
- Spankin' new Career mode: Completely new career mode lets players choose the goals they want to accomplish. Challenge pros head-to-head to beat their best tricks, take off to a competition, or just skate solo and conquer a gap.
- Living worlds: Evolving levels change depending on the specific skater's goals and accomplishments. Enter a competition and extra ramps or rails appear. Players can toggle different skate elements on and off (quarterpipes, benches, kickers) to change up lines.
- Go pro: Players must make their way through the game as an amateur and then conquer a Pro Challenge based upon the skater's personal history to unlock the more difficult professional world. An entire set of Pro Goals has been added to test the most hardcore THPS disciple, adding incredible challenge and game depth to already expansive career mode.
- New upgraded skatepark editor: The new, upgraded Ultimate Skatepark editor allows user-set objectives like high scores, hidden tapes, and combo completion. Players can create a dream park and give it to a friend to session.
- Skate like a pro: Players can skate as Tony Hawk or one of thirteen other top pros. Choose from an ultimate team of street and vert skaters including Elissa Steamer, Chad Muska, Jamie Thomas, and many more.
- Improved physics: Improved skater physics and animations now allow skating on moving objects, skitching behind cars, and performing spine transfers or leveling out to transition from a vert trick to a grind. The game also features more realistic balancing, bails, and board dynamics.
(412.77 MiB / 432.82 MB)
(676.21 MiB / 709.06 MB)
(1171.33 MiB / 1228.23 MB)
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 (put together from 2 CD's) / Toast
CPU: G4 733 MHz
RAM: 256 MB
GPU: ATi Radeon or GeForce 2, 32 MB
HDD: 700 MB
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1392699 old Mac files, totaling more than 273414.7GB!
Downloads last 24h = 697 : 144174.4MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: