On: 2017-01-18 12:00:43
On: 2017-01-18 12:02:04
(There's no video for Netzee yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Netzee is a game of Yatzee that allows up to 4 players to play over the internet or a LAN (or locally without network support as hot seat)
- Pick a person to host.
- This person launches Netzee and clicks "New Game" to open up the Netzee Connect window.
- Change the popup menus to "Network" for any players that will be connecting to you.
- Put your name in a field that is marked "Local" for a local player.
- Once the other players are all joined press the "Start Game" button.
- NB your IP address will appear at the top right of the connect window.
- Players who are not hosting should launch Netzee and choose "New Game".
- In the Netzee Connect window click on "Join Game" and then enter the address of the host.
- Press the "connect" button in this window to attempt to connect to the host.
- The names of the other players will appear in your Netzee connect window and you can change your name here too.
- Wait for the other players to join and then the host will start the game.
(465.41 KiB / 476.58 KB)
Netzee v1.0 / compressed w/ Stuffit
From Mac OS 7.0
up to Mac OS 9.2
At least 1MB of free RAM
Mac OS 7.x - Mac OS 9.2.2
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver
To date, Macintosh Repository served 986844 old Mac files, totaling more than 176803.4GB!
Downloads last 24h = 1123 : 225002.2MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: