What is Silvergol?
Silvergol facilitates enormously the formulation of complex systems of Totogol. Silvergol 2.0 lets you:
- create systems combining from 8 to 32 numbers
- constrain the columns by sum of numbers, simmetries, parallels, interruptions, superinterruptions, lower and upper distances, tens, finals, odd and even numbers, constrained groups, consecutivity
- constrain systems with even more detailed criteria
- constrain the columns by championship
- recover unlimited number of wrong conditions
- reduce the constrained system in order to get second and third category wins
- print the columns on paper and directly to Totogol forms
- import, export and manage the set of Totogol contests
- export the system to plain text
- customize the application to suit user's needs
- create systems by union, intesection, difference, domain or inversion
- check the system to see if you have won
Silvergol 2.0 has complete documentation in Italian language: please contact us if you are interested in more information in English.
What is Totogol?
Have you never heard about Italian Totogol? This new bet game has been introduced by CONI in 1994 and it has become very popular between Italian players, because of a rich trend of wins succeeded at his introduction.
The bet is based on soccer matches of Italian championship, like Totocalcio, ma it differs substantially for the rules.
You have to guess the 8 matches whose teams will score more goals. Your choice is taken from 32 Italian matches. These 32 matches are chosen by CONI every week from Serie A, B, C1, and C2 championships e sometimes you can even find matches of other tournaments, like Italian Cup or other football championships around Europe.
(683.41 KiB / 699.81 KB)
Silvergol 2.0 for PPC / compressed w/ Stuffit
From Mac OS 8.0
up to Mac OS 9.2
Architecture: PPC only
At least 4.7MB of free RAM (recommended 8.6MB)
Mac OS 8 - Mac OS 9.2.2
This program is Italian only, altough there is an English ReadMe file.
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver