(There's no video for Etoile 2.0 yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Etoile 2.0 is a Chinese checkers game. Etoile v2.0 can be played with two or three persons on the network.
* How to play *
- When starting, the dialog for the new game is displayed. Specify your piece color, your name, the display language and the play mode. You can open only one window at a time.
- "Undo Move (command-Z)" allows to go back to a round before (in the single mode only).
- "Sound setting" of "Special" menu is used to set the sound when moving the piece.
- "Background color..." of "Special" menu is used to set the color of the game board.
- "Center Window (command-M)" of "Special" menu allows to place the window at the center of the screen.
- "Abort Game (command-R)" of "Special" menu allows to quit the networking game.
- While you are considering a move in your turn, meteors appear at the right corner of the window. If the animation disturbs you, you can switch it off with the button situated on the under left side.
- If you want to get back to default setting of the board color, etc. throw away the "Etoile Pref" file in the Preference folder. You can change the program name "Etoile v2.0" but do not change the name of this preference file.
- When your turn comes, the piece-cursor will appear. When other player's turn, the cursor will disappear in the single mode or the watch-cursor will appear in the network mode.
(225.71 KiB / 231.13 KB)
Etoile v2.0 / compressed w/ Stuffit
At least 512KB of free RAM
System 7 - Mac OS 9.2.2
Emulating this? It should run fine under: Basilisk II
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1135376 old Mac files, totaling more than 208497.1GB!
Downloads last 24h = 1266 : 413007.3MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: