Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and 6.0.1 Update
Shared by: MR
On: 2014-04-14 23:05:04
On: 2020-03-23 18:47:54
(There's no video for Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and 6.0.1 Update yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Abobe Photoshop 6.0.1 UPDATE
The most significant fixes in the 6.0.1 release include:
- The painting tool brush picker has new usability improvements including:
- Enter brings up and dismisses the preset picker at the current mouse location
- Double-clicking a brush in the picker selects the brush and dismisses the picker
- The current brush is always highlighted in the preset picker
- The current brush indicator always displays the brush size
- The First Brush and Last Brush keyboard shortcuts (> and <) work regardless of whether the current brush exactly matches a preset brush
- Image clipping paths in EPS and TIFF files saved from Photoshop 6.0.1 have been modified so that software, such as QuarkXPress, is able to read them.
- ImageReady is able to save and preview animations under constrained memory conditions.
- There is no slow-down of performance when files in the Open Recent list are unavailable.
- Batch file naming works correctly.
- Export Paths to Illustrator retains path scaling.
- Using certain tools, such as the Move, Marquee, or Lasso tool, after using the Open, Save and Print commands no longer generates a Program Error dialog.
- Selecting a single color in Color Range now works correctly.
- Online help is accessible for more web browser configurations.
- New Japanese character map (CMap) files are included to resolve conflicts with ImageStyler 1.0 and PageMaker 6.5.2 Plus.
- Memory usage behavior is better on all Windows OSes; the network should no longer become unavailable when Photoshop is running.
- Showing and hiding edges for a selection no longer requires pressing Ctrl-H twice.
(114.06 MiB / 119.6 MB)
Adobe Photoshop v6.0 installer + v6.0.1 updater (ENGLISH) / compressed w/ Stuffit
(58.71 MiB / 61.56 MB)
Adobe Photoshop v6.0.1 pre-installed (GERMAN) / compressed w/ Stuffit
Adobe Photoshop 6 Update CD.dsk.zip
(230.27 MiB / 241.45 MB)
Adobe Photoshop v6.0 UPGRADE CD (REQUIRES v4.0 OR v5.0 CD TO INSTALL) / DSK
From Mac OS 8.5
up to Mac OS 9.2
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1597595 old Mac files, totaling more than 324284.2GB!
Downloads last 24h = 1030 : 189331.8MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: