Kid Pix Studio Deluxe is a suite of creative tools targeted for kids. There are six programs that are included:
- Kid Pix: The paint program that started it all.
- Wacky TV: A basic media player.
- Moopies: Some sort of animated picture maker.
- Stampinator: Animation maker using premade stamps.
- Digital Puppets: As the title suggests, it's a virtual puppet that youcan manipulate.
- SlideShow: Obviously a slideshow maker.
Most Mac users with kids are familiar with the original Kid Pix Studio, a creative software suite. Kid Pix Studio Deluxe gives kids and parents six unique painting, drawing, and animation projects. You can draw and paint with Kid Pix; animate and play with Stampimator, Moopies, Wacky TV, and Digital Puppets; and showcase your work with SlideShow. How much fim are we talkin’ about? 2,500 stamps, over 1,200 graphics, cool sounds, special effects, and more.
You can import graphics, make Kid Pix read typed words aloud, export your creations to other apps, and add and record sound. Our kid reviewers, Maria and Olivia Kern, loved the animations that accompany actions and tasks — especially the bomb animation that appears when you erase work.
Ho, Jennifer. (September 1998). Kidz Stuff. MacAddict. (pg. 61).
(122.88 MiB / 128.85 MB)
Hybrid Mac/PC / Toast image, compressed w/ Stuffit
(143.66 MiB / 150.64 MB)
German version / compressed w/ Stuffit
(164.08 MiB / 172.05 MB)
68K + PPC (FAT)
From Mac OS 7.0
up to Mac OS 9.2
68030 25 MHz
Mac OS 7.0
6 MB RAM
Emulating this? It could probably run under: SheepShaver