Shared by: MR
On: 2014-04-14 23:00:52
On: 2018-05-04 22:01:17
(There's no video for Unreal yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Ported by Westlake Interactive.
Your senses expanded. Your fears unleashed. Your reality altered... forever.
You've been arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment on a penal colony. But the prison ship has crash landed on an unknown planet. Look around: crystal clear water shimmers. Shadows shift. Alien architecture fades into the horizon. Godless temples beckon. Darkness falls. You are an uninvited guest in the fastest, sleekest, most dangerous 3D world ever created.
- The most advanced 3D engine ever created: Spectacular colored lighting and hyper-realistic environmental effects in software and hardware.
- Ruthless artificial intelligence: Unreal enemies are intelligent, cunning masters of their domain. They will track you down anywhere, communicate with each other, call in reinforcements if necessary, and relentlessly pursue you.
- Designed to be the ultimate multiplayer experience.
- Hotlink between user-created levels (like website links).
- Portals, destinctive skins, identifiable weapons, and more.
- Multiplayer levels are included.
- Special features in the Macintosh version:
- Customize advanced user options easily through familiar Mac dialog boxes.
- More screen sizes, and more video options for larger screens.
- Easy LAN game setup through familiar Mac dialog boxes.
- Built-in speech support reads game and chat messages to you audibly.
- Play against PCs or Macs over a network.
(1.5 MiB / 1.57 MB)
(457.02 MiB / 479.22 MB)
System 7.0 - 7.6 - Mac OS 8 - 8.1 / compressed w/ Stuffit
CPU: 603e 180 MHz or 604e 132 MHz
RAM: 32 MB
HDD: 120 MB
RAM: 64 MB
To date, Macintosh Repository served 878273 old Mac files, totaling more than 156289.6GB!
Downloads last 24h = 835 : 156691.4MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: