Need working serial for saving
An Intelligent Musical Instrument
M is an interactive composing and performing system that takes notes and chords that
you specify and manipulates them, under your control, to create musical compositions
which unfold during live performance.
M contains many unique and useful features, including:
• A variety of sophisticated recording and note editing techniques.
• Controls for the selective re-ordering and randomization of musical material.
• A capability for automating changes in MIDI velocities, note densities, rhythms, legatostaccato
articulations, and accents.
• "Snapshots" that store and recall any configuration of screen controls, and Slideshows,
which are sequences of Snapshots.
• A performance system which allows you to "conduct" by dragging the mouse within the
Conducting Grid, or to control the program from a MIDI keyboard, or to perform by
selecting screen controls with the mouse.
(2.26 MiB / 2.37 MB)
From Mac OS 10.3
M 2.7 requires a Mac OS computer running OS X 10.3.9 or later. For external MIDI I/O,
a MIDI interface is required.
M 2.7 uses OS X Core MIDI for MIDI input and output.
Emulating this? It should run fine under: QEMU