Quake III Arena
Shared by: MR
On: 2015-01-18 13:20:20
On: 2019-04-16 17:13:58
(There's no video for Quake III Arena yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
OS X version ported by The Omni Group.
Welcome to the Arena.
The eyes of the alien Xaero are narrowing. Impassively watching and waiting as the Arena transforms high-ranking warriors into spineless mush. But the seedy stench of death isn't enough to cloud your judgment. Abandoning every ounce of common sense and any trace of doubt, you lunge onto a stage of harrowing landscapes and veiled abysses. Your new environment rejects you with lava pits and atmospheric hazards as legions of foes surround you, testing the gut reaction that brought you here in the first place. Your purpose is unknown. Your only company, a mantra: Fight or be finished.
- Superior artificial intelligence: Gear up for gibbing with extreme single-player intensity that'll punish you into preparing for the online world.
- Multiplayer: Cast yourself into a multiplayer moshpit of twenty-six challenging maps filled with secrets, traps, and hazards configured specifically to the Quake-match style of gameplay, plus five Capture The Flag maps to test how well you play with others.
- Single player: Single-handedly plough through thirty computer-controlled barbaric bots with advanced artificial intelligence so cunning, out-witting them is as maddening as out-gunning them. Each opponent has their own unique fight style and it's up to you to adapt.
- Intense environments: Enter a world where evil alters the very architecture it exists in. New Quake III Arena engine boasts spectacular lighting, volumetric fog, curved surfaces, pulse-pounding graphics, and superior internet capabilities all at whiplash speed.
- Thirty different characters: Choose from thirty savage characters including reptilian Sorlag, surly Tank Jr., metalhead Visor, and the motherlode herself, Lucy. Endure multiple combinations of enemies as each level tests your will and skill to the breaking point.
- Ten instruments of destruction:
- Super Shotgun: Perfect for close-range kills and splatter-proof surprise attacks.
- Grenade Launcher: Trail-bait for the chase. Get them off your back for good.
- Plasma Gun: Wreak havoc with the gibbing machine no demon can defy.
- Rocket Launcher: Instant impact on a large scale. Great for those hard-to-reach places.
(457.78 MiB / 480.02 MB)
Mac OS 9 / Toast
image, compressed w/ Stuffit
(333.77 KiB / 341.78 KB)
Q3A Key Generator by grundy&occupant / compressed w/ Stuffit
(333.73 KiB / 341.74 KB)
Q3A Key Generator / compressed w/ Stuffit
From Mac OS 8.6
up to Mac OS 9.2
Architecture: PPC (G3 or newer)
At least 64MB of RAM
Mac OS 8.6 - Mac OS 9.2.2
A 3D graphics card with at least 6MB of VRAM
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1282130 old Mac files, totaling more than 246640.3GB!
Downloads last 24h = 779 : 182506.9MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: