(There's no video for Enhancement Pack for AppleWorks yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)(There's no screenshot for Enhancement Pack for AppleWorks yet. Please contribute to MR and add a screenshot now!)
Enhancement Pack for AppleWorks is an AppleScript addition package that adds functionality to AppleWorks 6.
The "Enhancement Pack" folder consists of four items: Scripts, Scripts Support, Installer and ReadMe (this document). You can install the software automatically by running the Installer. Alternatively, you can install manually by following these steps (this is also what the installer does):
1. If AppleWorks is running, quit it.
2. Open your AppleWorks 6 folder, then the AppleWorks Essentials folder.
3. Make a new folder called "Old".
4. You should already have an old (installed with AppleWorks 6) Scripts folder and Scripts Support folder. Move them into the "Old" folder.
5. Drag the new Scripts and Scripts Support folders into the AppleWorks Essentials folder.
aW-Enhancement-Pack.sit (392.24 KiB / 401.66 KB)
AppleWorks Enhancement Pack 1.0 installer / compressed w/ Stuffit
Requires AppleWorks 6
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver