Badia OpenNow 2.0 (for QuarkXPress 6.1)
(There's no video for Badia OpenNow 2.0 (for QuarkXPress 6.1) yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Badia OpenNow 2.0 for QuarkXPress 6.1
Badia OpenNow XT is a free XTension that lets you double-click on any picture to access file information, with options for updating, revealing and opening the image with its creator application. Double-click on any picture box with the Contents tool to display a dialog with the following information:
– Name/Path. Select any entry from this pop-up menu
to reveal the image or folder in the Finder.
– Default App: This is default application selected in the
Open With window of the picture file info (Finder –>Get Info).
– Last Modified: The most recent date modified as reported by the Finder.
– Status: The status of the picture (OK, Modified, etc.).
– More Info: Additional picture information
(same as More Info in Picture Usage window).
– Reveal in Finder: Click to reveal the image in the Finder.
Not available for Missing/No Disk File images.
– Update Now: Available only for Modified or Wrong Type images.
Click to bring the link up to date.
– Picture Usage/Badia BigPicture: Click to open the picture usage dialog
(or the Badia BigPicture dialog if XTension is present).
– Open with Default App: Click to open the picture with the default application
(same effect as double-clicking picture in Finder).
(259.22 KiB / 265.44 KB)
68K + PPC (FAT)
From Mac OS 10.2
up to Mac OS 10.4
Works with OS 10.2 and 10.4.11; may be with 10.5 Rosetta
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1282130 old Mac files, totaling more than 246640.3GB!
Downloads last 24h = 779 : 182506.9MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: