You must have the ResEdit Application.
***Remember to copy all resources***
1. Copy your System file from your System Folder to the Desktop.
(Hold Command+Option and drag the file to your Desktop)
2. Open the MOSS, click on the "PICT" and copy (Command+C).
3. Open the copied System file with ResEdit (Command+O), find the "PICT" rscr and open it. (Double click on it)
4. Paste (Command+V), click "Yes" when ResEdit asks if you wish to replace with the same ID.
(Repeat steps 2-4 for each PICT resource.)
6. Continue to do follow these same steps for all proceeding resources.
7. Save the new System file and quit ResEdit.
8. Drag current System file somewhere outside of the System Folder.
(but not the Desktop! I usually just "send" it to the Trash)
9. Place the new System file into your System Folder.
10. Restart and enjoy!
11. Once you are satisfied that all is well delete the old System file, or save it as a backup.
(23.13 MiB / 24.25 MB)
this used is for offical release, Use you own risk.
Emulating this? It could probably run under: SheepShaver