(There's no video for Password Key 3.1 yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)(There's no screenshot for Password Key 3.1 yet. Please contribute to MR and add a screenshot now!)
To use Password Key as a security program:
1) Unstuff the program, which makes a folder called Password Key 3.1 ƒ. (You've already done this if you're reading this file.)
2) Copy (or move) this folder to practically anywhere on your hard drive that you'd normally keep applications.
3) Make Password Key your startup application. (On System 7.x-8.x, make an alias of Password Key and place it in the Startup Applications in your System Folder. On System 6.x, Click once on Password Key and pull down under Special to "Set Startup...")
4) Register your program to make it fully functional and secure.
5) When Password Key runs, enter your password to get past its security.
Password-Key-3.1.sit (186.92 KiB / 191.4 KB)
/ compressed w/ Stuffit
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver