(There's no video for Cg Compose 2 yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Disk images are in dc42 and DART format. Works with emulators and Floppy Emu.
From the VintageMicros collection.
• Startup Lisa with Compose Install Disk 1 diskette.
• Follow installation prompts using installation disks 1 - 3. Do not press the "Erase Disk" button.
• The installation utility will prompt for a Disk 4. There is no "Disk 4". This is asking if you would like to use one of the printer driver installation disks. There will be a prompt to select "Finished" after installation Disk 3. Insert Disk 1 and proceed to finish the instllation.
• Startup Lisa Office System
• Insert Compose Master
• Open the diskette from the desktop
• Duplicate both Cg Compose 2 and CG Compose 2 Papaer then drag these to your Lisa's hard disk
Cg Compose 2 will now be installed.
(1.89 MiB / 1.98 MB)
/ compressed w/ Stuffit
(12.22 MiB / 12.81 MB)
Apple Lisa 2
Emulating this? It should run fine under: LisaEm