On: 2018-04-19 12:23:19
On: 2018-04-19 12:26:11
(There's no video for osXigen yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
What is osXigen?
osXigen is a multi-threaded Ftp client based on the Cocoa framework. It was designed to be extremely easy to use and powerful enough to handle all your Ftp needs.
- It's Cocoa-based and feels right at home in Mac OS X
- It's completely multi-threaded
- Web site management (including support for different server time zones)
- Implements queued download & uploads
- It's unique active bookmarks will maximize your productivity (check the online Help to read more about active bookmarks)
- Filters - filter-out / filter-in files matching a regular expression
- BBEdit integration
- It supports most Ftp servers: Unix/Linux, Mac (NetPresenz) , Windows (NT Server and Windows FTP Service), Novell NetWare and VMS
- Firewall support : FTP Proxy, HTTP proxy tunnel and SOCKS support
- Per server options
- Ability to list hidden files on ftp servers
- Many other... too many to put on a Readme file
(2.35 MiB / 2.47 MB)
/ compressed w/ Stuffit
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver
To date, Macintosh Repository served 922328 old Mac files, totaling more than 164497.6GB!
Downloads last 24h = 606 : 140942.4MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: