On: 2018-01-27 07:20:32
On: 2018-03-17 22:49:42
(There's no video for Web Dumper yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
With Web Dumper you can download entire Web sites off of the Internet, and save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing. Downloaded Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure intact. Web Dumper automatically downloads HTML documents along with their embedded pictures, sounds, movies and so on while it screens them to look for any enclosed links to other documents.
Web Dumper lets you select which kinds of file you want to be dumped between more than 60 available standard types, the folder depth level, how links must be processed and if it must re-link your HTML documents for offline browsing.
- ￼ Multi-thread with user definable time-out.
- ￼ High-speed downloading with bandwidth selector.
- ￼ Smart definable spider engine including across Web Sites.
- ￼ Include/Exclude Filters with more than 60 standard MIME file types.
- ￼ Duplicate file database and duplicate rejection.
- ￼ Links Explorer with definable depth level.
- ￼ Re-Link documents locally for offline browsing.
- ￼ Complete HTTP error and link checking and handling.
- ￼ Detailed file download monitoring.
- ￼ Authentication support for password-protected sites.
- ￼ Proxy server support.
- ￼ Native versions for Mac OS X and Mac OS Classic.
(1.97 MiB / 2.07 MB)
(1.99 MiB / 2.09 MB)
MacOS 8.6 or Higher
10 MB of RAM
800x600 resolution, thousands of colors
5 Mb of hard drive space
Emulating this? It should run fine under: QEMU
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1279660 old Mac files, totaling more than 246063.8GB!
Downloads last 24h = 1039 : 366342.1MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: