(There's no video for Quick Editor 6.x yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
QUICKEDITOR FOR MACINTOSH (v6.3)
QuickEditor is a QuickTime video editor designed to perform
common editing operations in the quickest and easiest way.
It is a great tool for creating small , nifty movies you can
publish on your web page, digital family album, and so on...
Some of QuickEditor main features are:
• Simple, "all-in-one-window", scalable interface.
• Support for a variety of movie, sound and image formats
( including .mov, .avi, .mpg3, .aiff, .wav, .au, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, ... ).
• More than 100 Transitions and Filters to choose from.
• Advanced Titling Tool.
• Support for Sound and Music (QuickTime Midi) tracks.
• Video and Audio digitizing support.
• 100 levels of Undo/Redo
• Optimized for Mac OS 8.6 (support for Navigation Services'
improved Open/Save dialogs )
• Support for Drag & Drop from the Finder
• Balloon Help
• 'Live' window dragging
• Fully functional shareware, 35 US $ registration fee to
access all the features.
Quick-Editor-6-1.sitx (1.3 MiB / 1.36 MB)
Quick-Editor-6-3-2-shareware.sitx (1.45 MiB / 1.52 MB)
Quick-Editor-6-3.sitx (1.38 MiB / 1.45 MB)
Configuration required to run QuickEditor:
• A PowerPC-based Macintosh ( does not run on 680x0 )
Emulating this? It should run fine under: SheepShaver