(There's no video for ShapeArt yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
ShapeArt is a simple B&W vectorial drawing program where you can HodgePodge primitive shapes by drag and dropping them around a white canvas.
From the instructions screen:
- Click on a pattern. It will change the patterns of all the shapes in the shape bin on the left.
- Click on a shape. It will move to the "table" where you will make your picture and flash.
- Move the new shape anywhere on the picture table by "clicking and dragging".
- You can move any shape on the picture table the same way. When you click on a shape it moves to the "top" of the picture.
- If you don't want a shape on the table any longer, just move it off the edge until it disappears.
ShapeArt v1.0 / compressed w/ Stuffit
This runs on any 68K or PPC Macintosh from System 1 to Mac OS 9.
Emulating this? It should run fine under: Mini vMac
To date, Macintosh Repository served 318597 old Mac files, totaling more than 52969GB!
Downloads last 24h = 719 : 106847.9MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: