(There's no video for Extensis Suitcase X1 yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Extensis Suitcase X1 is the only professional-level solution for all of your font problems in Mac OS X regardless of what type of user you are. Use custom keywords to organize and find your fonts. Preview fonts before you activate them. Manage Mac OS X System fonts as well as duplicate fonts. Scan and repair corrupt fonts. If you have fonts, you need Suitcase X1!
Extensis Suitcase X1 CD contains the installer for English, French and German languages.
SUITCASE X1 KEY FEATURES:
1. Preview Pane - Ability to preview fonts before activating them. Enter custom text and preview multiple fonts at the same time. Activate fonts directly from the preview pane - choose your fonts visually.
2. Keywords & Styles - Use custom keywords and font styles to find fonts based on style or project. Organize using the built-in style list or add your own custom keywords.
3. Find & QuickFind - Use the new QuickFind feature to quickly find a font based on its name, style or keyword. Use the Find command to find a font based on more specific criteria.
4. Corrupt font detection and repair - Suitcase X1 scans fonts to see if they are corrupt or not and will attempt to repair the font if possible.
5. Duplicate Font Management - Suitcase reports all of the duplicate fonts that you have in your database and allows you an easy way to remove them from Suitcase or from your computer.
6. Manage System Fonts - Suitcase provides an easy and elegant way to manage your System Fonts in Mac OS X. Fonts can be easily moved back and forth from the System font folders.
7. Auto-Activation - Suitcase X1 has an updated version of the Suitcase XT that auto-activates fonts for QuarkXPress 6 documents in Mac OS X. A separate version of the XT that supports Quark 4 & 5 in Classic mode is still available. Auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe InDesign 2 and CS (version 3) and Adobe Illustrator 9,10, and CS (version 11) are also included.
Suitcase_X1.dmg (302.55 MB)
Suitcase X1 / DMG CD image
2 / 2017-05-15
At least 128 MB of RAM
Mac OS X 10.2.6 or higher
Emulating this? It should run fine under: QEMU