Shared by: MR
On: 2014-04-14 22:59:23
On: 2018-05-04 20:58:59
(There's no video for MDK yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Ported by Shokwave Software.
On a good day, only 2.5 billion people will die.
Your planet is being bulldozed by the ton. Six massive mobile cities, controlled by a force that nobody can stop, are strip-mining the Earth's surface, over-running and crushing anything that suffers the misfortune of being in their path. Unless you can stop them.
- Unbelievable 3D graphics, adrenaline-pumping gameplay, and extremely fluid movement through a massive and wide-open playing environment.
- Over sixty arenas of play, spread out over six mobile cities.
- A fully-reactive program intelligence where enemies think, listen, and communicate in a calculated assault on your life.
- An arsenal of innovative weapons and equipment including:
- A helmet-mounted sniper rifle with vision goggles; target enemies from over two miles away.
- A living polymer suit that protects from piercing projectiles.
- A high-tech reusable parachute.
- Bombs, decoys, homing sniper grenades, and much more.
(147.42 MiB / 154.59 MB)
DMG image / DMG
(181.51 MiB / 190.32 MB)
MDS/MDF image / Zipped
(14.47 MiB / 15.18 MB)
Scans / Zipped
(30.53 MiB / 32.01 MB)
System 7.0 - 7.6 - Mac OS 9 / Zipped
(136.02 MiB / 142.63 MB)
System 7.0 - 7.6 - Mac OS 9 / Toast
image, compressed w/ Stuffit
(Unavailable for external downloads) /
CPU: PowerPC 100 MHz
RAM: 16 MB + 256 kB cache
HDD: 3 MB
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1680088 old Mac files, totaling more than 346473.5GB!
Downloads last 24h = 1203 : 246877.9MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: