Toast 7 Titanium
On: 2018-06-13 18:51:07
On: 2018-12-18 07:43:09
(There's no video for Toast 7 Titanium yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
Toast 7 is the best way to save, share and enjoy a lifetime of digital music, movies and photos on CD and DVD.
- Create Video CDs and DVDs with selectable menu styles, automatic scene menus, and slide menus with shuffle mode.
- Download DivX movies and create DVDs to watch in your living room.
- Enjoy over 50 hours of music on a DVD, with on-screen menus for navigation to your favorite song, automatic “SmartLists”, and shuffle play. Compress and copy an entire 9 GB dual-layer DVD video to a standard 4.7 GB recordable DVD disc.
- Span large files, folders and applications across multiple CDs and DVDs
(179.39 MiB / 188.1 MB)
(80.7 MiB / 84.62 MB)
(255.55 KiB / 261.69 KB)
/ compressed w/ Stuffit
From Mac OS 10.3
up to Mac OS 10.5
- PowerPC G4 processor or faster (G5 recommended for viewing DivX files on your Mac)
- PowerPC G3 processor and Mac OS 10.2 users, see Toast 6 Titanium or Popcorn
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
- 300 MB of free disk space to install
- Up to 15 GB of temporary free disk space during usage
- QuickTime 7 or later
- CD or DVD burner and recordable media
Optional (but it makes Toast a heck of a lot more fun):
- iLife 05 software
- EyeTV PVR hardware (www.elgato.com)
- DivX Certified player (www.divx.com/hardware)
- Stereo cable (for converting audio with CD Spin Doctor)
Emulating this? It should run fine under: QEMU
To date, Macintosh Repository served 1486817 old Mac files, totaling more than 297955.5GB!
Downloads last 24h = 816 : 182950.6MB
Last 5000 friend visitors from all around the world come from: